CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

you can never be too laconic

normally, i don't share my tattoo ideas with the outside world until after they're permanently stamped on my body. but, this one is too good to be kept inside. (besides, i need some help with it).

i've decided to keep going up my right arm with the word laconic--only in different languages. i've looked some up on the universal dictionary system. see if you can guess the languages:

  • fåordig
  • laconique
  • lakonisch
  • лаконичный
  • lacónico
  • lakonisk
  • özlü
there's no translation for japanese, chinese or korean...so, i'd have to get somebody to help me with that. also, i think i'd want to confirm russian and turkish with someone who knows what they're talking about, before tattooing anything on my body.

it occurs to me now that tattooing the word laconic on your arm multiple times is very not-laconic. oops. maybe i can pass it off as irony?

0 comments:

i like e-mail