CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

trying to budget

last week, i tried budgeting by keeping track of my daily spending on an excel spreadsheet. i thought if i saw my balance going down, down, down, it might encourage me to spend less.

that is not the case, as evidenced by this graph i made once the week was over:this week, i am trying to budget by giving myself $20 cash every day and keeping my debit card where it belongs--in my pocketbook!

the only problem is: at some point, i will have to buy formula for henri...which costs more than a day's allowance. hmmmmm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also made a spreadsheet on Excel so I could control my expenses.. It worked for me =) but only because I only spend money when I really have to.. I have no vices (coffee or anything else), just the regular expenses.

But my car needs repairing.. That alone will be a whole month's paycheck..!

i like e-mail