CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

profile updated!

after my comment on the philospher mom's blog (because i want to know what the HELL front-loading laundry detergent is...) showed up as posted by a person named n.o.y.b., i realized i hadn't updated my blogger profile in quite some time. a while back, i had changed my blog title and edited my profile to include the least amount of personal data possible, because while i wanted to keep blogging, i did not want to keep updating my stalker on my life.

well, times have changed. i guess he will find me again. or maybe he already has. why do i think he's a he? i don't know. i just do...

p.s. this blog only appears to have a lot of links. they're really just w/i blogger links, which doesn't count as a true link. in other words, you won't learn anything about the outside world! (except, well, philosopher mom might tell you something you didn't already know)

p.p.s. i love this tiny text. if my whole blog was in tiny text, do you think anyone would read it? does anyone read it anyway???

0 comments:

i like e-mail